Why Give to BCCI?
The mission of Baptist Creation Care Initiative is to offer a distinctly Baptist voice of faith, enriched by science and action, and empowered by biblical insight and a love of creation.
Your donations will help us carry out the mission and vision or our organization. Your funds will be used for:
- Leading seminars and retreats at churches or with other interested groups
- Hosting annual conferences which would include education, worship, and community involvement – all related to care of creation
- Providing curriculum oversight to creation care-related university-level courses
- Researching, disseminating information, consulting, and acting as a resource concerning all aspects of creation care
- Funding care of creation projects in cooperation with other tax-exempt organizations
- Designing and providing literature, Bible studies, and other pertinent resources
- Attending local, national, and international events to promote the organization and the care of creation
- Publishing, through various social media outlets, of newsletters and blogs
Ways to Give
1. Donate online via PayPal
3. Of course, you can still support us by mailing your check to:
Baptist Creation Care Initiative
260 Morning Glory Lane
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Baptist Creation Care Initiative is a non-profit corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Georgia. GERI is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We are a faith-based, Christian organization providing services to all, not discriminating on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
While we make every effort to honor requests to designate funds for specific projects, all disbursement of funds will be at our organization’s discretion for the most pressing needs consistent with our mission / vision.